Heading

Nothing in life can hold more joys or more tears, can make you more proud or more tired, or give back more rewards that being a parent.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Time for tea.....

Hello all

For some reason I have no idea how I could have missed this blog......

It is called A little Scrapbooking and is run by Lisa Moorefield.  It is such a cute little site and I simply fell in love with it.  

I saw this little comic called "A field Guide to Scrapbookers and thought I share it with you.  


So which one are you?  For me I am a dreamer and a hoarder.  My sister on the other hand thinks that the FANATIC should suit me better as I LOVE cats and rename the title to CATNATIC!!!

So go on, get your cup of tea/coffee and go and browse here

Till then have a good mid-week.



1 comment:

  1. Haaa this is too cute! Had seen this over the past year and yes, I'm still THE HOARDER!

    ReplyDelete